COCKROACHES: SEE ONE AND YOU’RE INFESTED!
- German Cockroaches lay 5-10 eggs in their one-year life
- STOP BUGGN! We offer complete home exclusion.
- German Cockroaches live anywhere and in anything!
- Normally they will infest the kitchen and bathroom areas first.
- Treating German Cockroaches effectively requires all items in the areas of infestation to be removed away from any chemical exposure.
- This process can be very stressful and time consuming.
- Click here for instructions on German Cockroach treatment preparation.
German Cockroach Pest Control Services in Henderson, Nevada
- We offer the complete sealing of all harborage areas to eliminate continued access into areas of infestation.
- We provide two treatments, two weeks apart. Typical time span for eggs to hatch is 2 weeks.
- We will return two weeks from the first treatment to repeat treatment and eliminate all remaining German Cockroaches.
- We offer complete commercial clean out services for kitchens and bathrooms.
- We offer the use of High Powered vacuums (to remove Cockroaches and eggs).
- We offer the removal of all items of concern to receptacles or storage.
To learn more about the German Cockroach pest control services from STOP BUGGN in Henderson, Nevada, please contact us today.